- This event has passed.
Workplace Wellness Weekly Workshops to reduce the Office Syndrome
March 7 @ 6:00 PM - April 4 @ 7:00 PM
In the series of five workshops over five evenings, you will learn:
- The correct way of sitting and maintaining good posture
- How to focus on the monitor without straining your eyes
- Easy stretching for stress release
- How the calming breathing technique supports a healthy heart and releases the tensions
- The art of walking in a way that will help you to improve your posture and release the back pain.
Each workshop will start at 6:00 PM and will run for 60 minutes.
“Back pain is the most common musculoskeletal complaint across the world. The Covid‐19 pandemic led to mitigating measures, including remote working that enhanced a sedentary lifestyle.
49% experienced back pain since Covid‐19, with the majority of the latter claiming that they never experienced back pain before Covid‐19. ” – as per the recently published study.
Another study identified the noticeable increase in headache sufferers and reported mental problems associated with increased stress: “Our findings reflect that patients experienced a worse relief of headache symptoms and drug withdrawal.”
The total investment is $96 for all five sessions.
When registered, you will receive complimentary FREE 5 Easy Tips for Office guide.